Select Model Management is a professional model and talent management company. We are qualified to provide all the guidance and support services that professional models need and deserve.
- Models are hired by a Client through an Agency. The Agency charges a commission fee to both the Client and the Model. This is how a legitimate Agency earns their income.
- From years of experience and close communication with their clients, a legitimate Agency will only represent those that they believe they can get work for.
- No other modeling agency or management company in our region comes close to our experience and skill level.
- Select Model Management is in a customer service business. The people that we represent are with us because they want to be… not because we have a contract saying they have to be.
Advice from the Experts
- Avoid anyone that wants money from you to make you a model or to “sign” you.
- Avoid any Agency that wants to lock you into a contract, binding you to them for years.
- In the modeling industry, it is unethical for an agency to charge money for training and marketing models, it is a conflict of interest. Some states have made this practice illegal.
- The internet is a good source to research modeling scams and related topics. These include modeling schools, model searches, conventions, and portfolio photography.
Feel free to give us a call if you have any questions in regards to any of this.
Email REPRESENTATION SUBMITTALS to: email@example.com Be sure to INCLUDE: Age, Height and Clothing sizes. The photos, should include one full length shot in slim fitting clothes, and two head/shoulder shots, clean faced, one with smile and one without.